Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Entry

My good friend in the craft world Theresa aka www.thescrapbookingqueen.com teamed up with her friend to have the Tacky Tuesday challenges and this is my first entry. This week you needed to use (if you had) the whale from Create a Critter and a saying using the word Whale. Here is my entry







I don't have any sentiment stamps so I had to write : Whale that was nice of you! : D but I love that whale he is so cute. I used all DCWV paper from the summer stack for the solids and my new favorite ever stack Dots, Stripes and Plaids for the dot paper.  I love DCWV they will always be my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! :) I think there should be a stamp that says that (there may be one already). Such a cute card!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete