Friday, January 21, 2011

Flaunt It Friday Time

It's time to Flaunt it if you have got it over at http://flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/ for this weeks challenge us Design Team Members had to create something from the Cartridge Give a Hoot the only requirement was to use Give a Hoot of course and the cut from page 61, which would be the bear in the trash can this is what I created
 
I took a bucket and wrapped twine that my mom had around it, and used the bear for the front he is cut at a 4 inch, and then I took the recycle symbols and cut them at 1.5 inches and made them into flowers, they are on the same page as the bear. I made this to remember to keep all my little scraps that I might other wise throw away.
 
 
Be sure to check out everyone elses projects. Sorry this is short and sweet but My internet is being rude and I really wanted to be able to make this post before it acts up again.
 
Thanks
 
 
<3 Amy

3 comments:

  1. I love your scrap bucket!! Super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So "trashy" LOL I love it. My scraps are just thrown in a box. I MUST come up with a better way.

    ReplyDelete