Friday, April 22, 2011

Wacky Wednesday :D

SO I have been feeling kinda crafty and I use to be an weekly poster over at www.Morethanfavors.blogspot.com but I have been slacking. This week however, I have been crafting away. The wacky Wednesday challenge this week is Easter Themed stuff. So I decided to make my 2nd ever Scrapbook layout for my 8 month old niece  Jovee, she has a twin brother that I need to make one for too but one thing at a time :D haha.



SO super cute. The background paper is DCWV paper from the Stack7, the Little rabbits are from Simply Charmed one is cut at a 4 inch and one is cut at a 3.5 inch. Their belly's are from the middle of an A because they looked empty so I got creative. The plain paper is all from Joanns. and the ribbon is from Martha Stewart. I etched around the letters with a white gel pen. And the font is from MICKEY FONT.


Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this lo. You may be a scrapbooker before you know it.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete