Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Versatile Blogger award :D




 Sarah at  simplyshaddock.blogspot.com. Gave me this award :D THANK YOU SARAH.

The rules of getting this award are :

1. Thank the person who sent you this blog.
2. List 7 things about yourself (is that even possible ?)
3. Send this to 15 bloggers

SO 7 things about me :

            1. My favorite snack food is Greek Yogurt.
       2. I have known my husband half my life
3. My favorite color is Purple.
4. I never sleep at night.
5. I have 2 son's 
6. I'm obsessed with Paper
7. I own almost everything provo craft makes but not a Imagine. I really don't want one.


 Here are 15 of my favorite bloggers :




                                               Karel @  www.kareljcreations.com
                                                     www.scraps2treasure.blogspot.com

 
 
 
 
 
I will add 5 more later when my internet is more stable ... grrr internet  lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment