Friday, December 3, 2010

A little something I just whipped up lol

So this week we got about 15 inches of snow yikes huh? :I have been super busy but I am taking time out today to craft.  I saw on http://www.pinkcricut.com/ that she had got a 3 pk of little white buckets at the dollar store, and I found some while I was there, and have not used them. But while trying to figure out something super exciting to make for you all to view, I thought of this:



this is what is in it :




Cute huh? To make it I used candy cane stripped ribbon from the 1.00 ribbon at Joann's. The candy is mini Hershey bars, the chipboard is from a box of 100.pc chipboard from DCWV that I got at Joann's, The bling is from the 1.00 section in Micheals and the tissue paper is from Walmart, it was red from the 4th of July and it was on clearance for .25 cents nice score huh?? The little bucket as I said comes in a 3 pk from The Dollar Tree. Thanks Sarah again for the bucket Idea. Oh and I used 3D stickers from Helmar.

I hope to make a few more things for today, and to mail out the package for the blog hop winner, I  have not forgot about her, just due to the weather have not been able to get to the post office.
This is what it looks like here in Idaho


(that's my husband in the background)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea. I'm going to look for some of these little buckets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea. I'll have to find some of those buckets.

    ReplyDelete