Saturday, August 21, 2010

Card Time :D



I made these 2 cards yesterday in between soccer practice. Yes it is Soccer season and that is where my life gets super duper busy. So I will try to update as much as I can. I still have a TON of cards to make.

To make these 2 cards I used: Create a Critter , paper from the Green Stack from DCWV, Ribbon my grandma gave me.
On card number 2, I used paper that was in a craft magazine that was in my storage, and paper from Joanns, the stamp is from Craft Warehouse and the ribbon is Joanns, the purple ribbon Sherrie sent me.

6 comments:

  1. Too cut! I know what u mean about soccer season. Our football season is just finishing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards. I especially like the one with the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! Love the owl polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love, this card!!! The pattern of the owl is amazing! I am inspired!
    www.ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete