Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #61 CHRISTMAS


I love Christmas Time, I love everything about it. This year to avoid stress I am doing everything as simple as possible. So far the stress is little to none. I started with making my tree 2 colors this year. Red and silver  here is a picture :



I was super happy when I found out that I got to make something Christmas Themed this week. I decided to show you the xmas cards I have been working on, and I finally got to break out my favorite papers Here are a few of my cards :





This card I used DCWV xmas stack paper, Twine from the Twinery, dotted paper is from The Websters christmas stack  and I inked around the edge with Tim Holtz distressed ink. I used Kraft paper from Joann as my base.






This one I used Paper from Dcwv, Twine from the Twinery, and paper from a Christmas stack by Cosmo Cricket , I love CC paper. Oh I hand cut the ornaments from a temp let from Martha Stewart.


 Same with this one as the rest the paper is from the Websters paper stack The ornament is one side the back ground is the other :D


I hope you all join in the Wacky Wednesday Challenge this week over at More Than Favors .

Merry Christmas from My family to yours. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment